Kevin J. Wicks, DDS will be seeing patients consistent with COVID-19 guidelines from state, county, and local governments along with those from the national and state dental societies. Please rest assured that we have made changes per CDC recommendations to keep you and our employees safe.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
- Exam rooms and instruments after each patient (currently done)
- Waiting room chairs, pens, faucets, counters, doorknobs, etc.
KEEPING chairs in waiting room 6 feet apart and adding plexi-glass at the check-in and check-out counters to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
OBTAINING masks, gloves, face shields, and extra cleaning supplies for doctors and staﬀ
INSTALLED air puriﬁers in the waiting room and every operatory
- Will wash their hands for 20 seconds after every patient interaction
- Will complete a daily health screening before coming into work and anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be allowed to work
REGARDING YOUR VISIT:
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT PLEASE WEAR YOUR FACE MASK/COVERING AND COME INSIDE AND HAVE A SEAT.
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we request that you call the oﬃce to reschedule your appointment.
- ALL PATIENTS are required to wear a face mask/covering in our oﬃce when not being treated.
- VISITS to our oﬃce without an appointment, such as paying a bill, insurance questions, or to make an appointment are strongly discouraged. Please call our oﬃce to handle these situations.
- We will take your temperature before treating you and ask that anyone with a fever 100.5 or greater to reschedule their appointment.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself and for minors ONE adult may accompany them so that we adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in your vehicle , unless their assistance is needed.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of both our employees and patients.